Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas 2005

I love new toys!!!!


Uncle Doug enjoyed his toys too.

Just like Mom's


Fletcher & Grammy


We had a very good Christmas, and Fletcher of course made out like a bandit! My parents came down on Friday morning, 2am to be exact, but they were greeted at the door by Fletch wearing his reindeer antlers on his head and a smile on his face. He never wakes up during the night but he's been teething so Grammy and Poppy were able to see him before crashing.
There's a story behind the picture of him with the horse, I had the very same one when I was little and even have almost the same pictures of me with it, my mom found it on eBay, it's Fletcher's first piece of vintage....Fisher Price 1976 :)
On Christmas eve we went to lunch with Jason's mom and family at a restaurant that overlooks Lake Jackson in Sebring, we ate outside, it was a lovely 76 degrees. This piece of information is for those of you freezing your duppas off up north. It may not feel like Christmas, but it's not to shabby.
Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and have a fantastic New Year.

1 comment:

rjconrad said...

Hello! It's almost Valentine's Day. I think it's time for a new post. :)