I can't believe or maybe I do, how much I miss you guys. Coming home each day to an empty house without Fletcher's running around and Harper's beautiful smile as her face lights up when you just look at her makes me just want to pack up and move south...and maybe someday soon we'll do just that. Hugs and kisses to all (even Uncle Doug, although I'll never admit that) I love you all so much... Mom/Judy/Grammy XOXO
2 comments:
He is adorable. Love the hat!
I can't believe or maybe I do, how much I miss you guys. Coming home each day to an empty house without Fletcher's running around and Harper's beautiful smile as her face lights up when you just look at her makes me just want to pack up and move south...and maybe someday soon we'll do just that.
Hugs and kisses to all (even Uncle Doug, although I'll never admit that)
I love you all so much...
Mom/Judy/Grammy XOXO
Post a Comment