So we had to have a family picture for Jason's support letter - a normal family picture day does not go well with us ever - no one is ever happy with how they look, and Fletcher is done before the pictures start.
Granted we have about 98 bad pictures of me and Jason, 32 pictures where Harper is looking at me instead of the camera, 45 were Fletcher is squirming, and about 15 with someone that has their eyes closed, we did manage to walk away with 2 that were not perfect by any means, but at least everyone is awake and no one is screaming.
I was able to get several of Jason and the kids - like this is new or something, I was just telling Jason's aunts that our kids will think they didn't have a mother growing up, at least in looks that way according to the pictures, I am never in the picture, because of course, I am the one always taking them, so I made Jason take a few of me with Fletch and Harper - I hate them all but because you all love me, I'll show you one anyway :)
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment