The second picture is what he does when I tell him to smile...he actually has a cute smile naturally...really.
Fletcher has really been alot of fun lately and is becoming such good company during the day, his vocabulary is really expanding and his speech is becoming more clear.
Pretty soon his adoption will be final and we are so excited!!!! It is on the schedule for October 24 and I call every other day to make sure we are still on the schedule and the lawyer and case worker have everything they need, they assure me that they do, but given past circumstances they'll have to excuse me if I don't believe them, so I bug them with phone calls so that they will want to close his case and get rid of me, the annoying woman! :)
1 comment:
Not sure if that's a smudge or if he really has dimples but Fletcher is awesome! I was just going to reply to one of the photos but you can't look at how cute those kids are and not say something!!
Post a Comment