Monday, January 21, 2008

A Week with Gram









I put two of the newest pictures of Langley in this post but the ones of the two big kids are from when my mom was here and we were in Orlando...my mom always manages to get good pictures and lots of them...I take 500 and 3 are good, I think I'll blame it on the camera and not my own picture taking skills. They love their Gram, of course she does spoil them rotten, so what's not to love?!! :) And the "Icky Ouse Boon" purchase was a big hit...although the Micky Mouse Balloon did mysteriously disappear during nap time this past week, after getting a hole in his ear and dying a slow death, it was time to say goodbye.
The stickers on Harper's face were of course placed there by her loving brother....the "kick me" sign I didn't take a picture of, but was placed there by same said brother. Just kidding.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME! The Langley-remote pic is great! They couldn't be more adorable!

Diane said...

so glad Gram was there, I love the pictures!

Doug said...

The kids are adorable. We love to see their pictures. Hope to see you in August. What 7-11 did you go to to get the Big Gulp for Harper?