Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Peanut



Oh my, someone is not happy
Langley is technically 4 days old today if she had been born on her due date, it's hard to believe she'll be 2 months old already in a few days, she's a hefty one weighing in at about 6.5 pounds :)!
And despite that last picture, she's a happy girl...unless of course she's tired of having her picture taken. Her hair looks a little red in these pictures, but that's my camera, her hair is the same color as Jason's, and her eyes are gray at the moment but I'm sure they will be brown in no time at all. She has my long skinny fingers, but I'm sure later in life she's not going to think that makes up for the fact that she inherited my nose. But there are worse things, we're just glad she didn't get Jason's chin! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just call me your blog stalker! :) Just kidding - but I was set to whine about no recent pics of Langley when I found these. She's getting SO BIG - it's all relative, of course.
(Gina, using Wayne's Google account.)

Unknown said...

You guys seriously have the cutest bloody kids on the face of this planet!!!! So happy for you guys!

i know a mom said...

Um - I'm a blog stalker, too. I wanted to see pics of Langley. She's so cute! She is so big - aren't you glad you aren't pregnant still? Well, maybe that wasn't the right thing to say, because I guess you didn't want her to come as early as she did. But, let me tell you, if you were still pregnant, you'd be way uncomfortable.