Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas activities

I'm not sure who was more excited about the Lincoln Logs
Popeye and Harper
Harper loves her Popeye.....and vice versa :)

Merry Christmas, the kids had a very good day...and I had very pretty hair.




Princess Stinker Bottom





Grem and Fletcher
Fletcher is Grem's shadow while she's here.


My mom and her new seatbelt purse

No, this isn't our house, but we pretend


Good Morning!!!!!


My baby girl was sick the whole week, she had watery eyes and a runny nose in all her Christmas pictures. awwww

Lord help the Mister that comes between me and my sister....

On a walk with Popeye and Grem


Grem and Harper trying to figure something out...a child proof packaging of some toy no doubt

Yep, it's moments like these that make you proud to be Mrs. Jason Brown

You can't keep a boy from his stickers!
We had an excellent Christmas, my parents were here for the week, and the kids haven't been the same since they left....what do you mean no cookies for breakfast, Grem let me! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.





























No comments: