.JPG)
If this isn't the funniest thing, I don't know what is! Oh and the thing in her mouth is a safety plug for the outlet, she didn't get it out herself, I needed something to keep her busy while I took a picture and this was the closest thing.
She is so Jason.

Now if the last thing made you smile, this is enough to piss off the Good Humor man, if you can't see it clearly, that would be two pins away from a perfect
Wii bowling game (might I also add that this was with my left hand, thank you)...the very last frame too. If you are picturing me jumping up and down, stomping my foot and biting my fist and in general throwing a fit, you've got it about right. I've never been much into video games, but I tell you what, this
Wii has turned me into a
adolescent boy, it's ridiculous,
embarrassing even, I only admit it to you all, my friends and family who must love me anyway.
You know it's bad, when you take a picture to freeze the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment