
Girls driving, no hands on the wheel, talking on the cell phone...typical!

My parents were here over my birthday, and yes I was asked to put this hat on, I did not volunteer and no I did not wear it out to dinner.

This was at a local lake

Langley's surprised face.

Just two happy girls

Making lemonade with Popeye with the lemons from our lemon tree
3 comments:
We had the best time ever. The girls were just a delight. They are so expressive from their dancing to thier singing. Fletcher, my little bear is so sweet. We miss you guys already and can't wait to come back in just 6-8 weeks to meet our new littlest miss. We love you guys!!!! Grem
great pictures! so adorable :) - love the close up pic of Fletcher! Harper reminds me alot of Mackenzie - she also always loved trying on & modeling all of her new clothes (she never grew out of that - so we're in BIG trouble) :) Hope you guys are all doing well! xoxo
Perfect.
Post a Comment