This is what Fletcher looked like after 20 minutes outside last week. Now I like it hot, and call me crazy I even like it humid, it reminds me of growing up when we would go to the beach, at least going to the beach on the east coast involved humidity, but even I wilt at the thought of August in Florida.
Last year was very unusual because it was pretty dry, I think it rained maybe twice the whole summer, but this year we are back to the normal rainy season, it pours everyday in the afternoon for about an hour or so, and we have the best heat lightning every night. Which is fun to watch...from the window of our air conditioned home.
My mom gave Fletcher a blow up pool - but it's huge, we can all get in it without bumping into each other, anyway, I put my chair right in it to keep my feet cool while he plays. I'll be filling it up today and just my take a little swim...Jake and Noelle, good thing you aren't behind us to witness this horrible display, nothing like losing your appetite watching a chubby girl swim in a baby pool :)!
3 comments:
Wow - Fletcher looks so old - like a little boy. No more baby face. I like the heat, too - but I have to admit, I don't miss the humidity. I'm sweating enough as it is this summer, with my hormones all out of whack. :)
uh, no thanks! i will not be coming to visit you in august. ever. i would pay money to see you swimming in a baby pool, though.
THAT IS AWESOME! It has been in the 100s almost everyday in the valley...our ac in the apartment is broken so i look like that every bloody, friggen, night! (our landlords seem to be MIA) At least the AC in my car works... oh wait, no it doesn't.
Great pic!
Post a Comment