Harper...
Ok, so they aren't identical :), but they both sure are cute.
Harper will be 7 months old by the end of next week, and is just about to take off crawling, but if any of you have had the pleasure of seeing her thighs in person, you can appreciate the strength it takes to carry around that much weight, she's a rolly, polly, jolly baby.
Fletcher at her age had been crawling for more than two months and was pulling himself up on furniture, but then again, it didn't take as much effort, he had little frog legs:)
3 comments:
I LOVE the pic of Harper looking off camera with the "uh oh" expression. So cute!
Strike that. That was from the previous post... I'm still getting used to posting comments. :)
Annie,
These kids make my heart smile. I can't wait to give Fletcher a big nuggy!
Love you all,
Dad
PS. Did you say frog legs???
Post a Comment