Roseann and I are really happy for you. Fletcher's turn will come soon, just hang in there. We wish you all the happiness in the world ,they are lucky to have the two you to take care of them.
Bllllllllllluaaaah! Look at the judge! When did Mayim Bialik cut her hair? All joking aside, bluuuuuuuah look at the judge! No, good stuff! "Harper Rae Brown" Has a ring to it. A ring to it...
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!
Roseann and I are really happy for you. Fletcher's turn will come soon, just hang in there. We wish you all the happiness in the world ,they are lucky to have the two you to take care of them.
Good luck
Uncle Bob and Aunt Roseann
Hooray! Congratulations! I'm so glad it is official. I'm glad my mom told me you posted this special occasion! Love you! -Brooke
Yeah!! Congratulations!
I'm so glad it's been finalized - what a weight off your shoulders! Miss you & love you lots!
Bllllllllllluaaaah! Look at the judge! When did Mayim Bialik cut her hair? All joking aside, bluuuuuuuah look at the judge! No, good stuff! "Harper Rae Brown" Has a ring to it. A ring to it...
Cogratulations is definately in order. Very happy...Miss you both & nice suit J. --Mark
SOOOOOO STOKED!!!!! By the way.........Matlock called and he wants his suit back Jason!
Post a Comment